I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Monday, August 10, 2009

New blog layout

Here's my new blog layout. I myself kind satisfied with the design and such. At least it looks more "alive". I'll be keeping this layout cause I really like the design, the way it looks. :P

Something happened. Someone talked to me. He inspires me. I'm planning to push myself all the way. He is the one who inspires me, taught me mostly everything. I don't want to disappoint him cause I know how much this meant to him. I'll strive my best. I'll give my best. No matter what, I'll prove it to everyone this time. I've done once, I believe I can do that again. Nothing can stop me!

Tomorrow have to take report from my doc. Wonder what's the report gonna be like. Hopefully nothing biggie.

Having new toy soon. :D Already had one, tomorrow collect another one. Yay!

New toy!

No comments: