I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

A luck turn around day.

Today I woke up at 11am, got awake by my mother. I was suppose to be awake at 10am to ready up for my class which starts at 12pm. But still I'm abit lazy cause I just woke up. Went to check my downloads, it stops. This is what the connection looks like;

Limited or no connectivity.

OMG WTF!? Bah I have no time for this. I turned off my PC then went downstairs to have my breakfast. Took it like 5 minutes then I drive off to my college.

First day of this class. I'd say it's quite interesting, despite is one of the subjects that I didn't like it much, still I find it quite amusing when my lecturer giving lecture. After an hour of class, she decided to give us a 15 minutes break. While I was about to leave the library, I realize my wallet was missing. Went back to class check around, nothing. Check if i dropped inside my car, nothing. Then I decided to call my mother and ask her to look around inside my room and living room. But sadly there isn't any. Now all I got is only 80 cent.

After the class end, I went to look for my cousin who work in Summit. Asked him for 15 bux then I buy lunch for myself. While I was on the way, my mom called and she said she can't find my wallet. Then I remember that I was out yesterday so I asked my mom to try to find it in another car. The wallet is just below the handbreak of another car. Luckily my mom found it.

While I was on the way back, there's roadblock. I damn scared sia! Luckily they just check the roadtax, but the license. When I was about to enter my house, I stumble this beautiful thing. I decided to take a picture of it

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't it beautiful? <3

No comments: