I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Again

I think I'm having fever again. It's like 3 times already. Since I came back from the competition, I've been having bad health condition. I'm not the only one. There's alot of people falling sick as well. One of my friend, had to quarantine for 10 days. As for me, I'm not feeling well. The day I came back from competition, the body wasn't feel good at all, the next day, i fall asick, after I had some meds, it seems to that i'm recovered. But it doesn't it strikes back yesterday night while I was out with my friends at Tbun Aman Suria. I came back, eat meds and get some sleep. Around 2 midnight, the body temperature goes down. I thought it was just some normal flu, but it wasn't.

Today doesn't look promising. I've been laying on the bed since afternoon till evening. Whole 5 hours I've been sleeping, but it doesn't seem to help. Now it's worse. I'm wearing jacket and I didn't switch on the air conditioner. You can try to imagine how bad is my condition at the moment. This is bad. This isn't good. Now every night my fever seems to come back to me. Sigh.

Am I infected H1N1? I'm so tired. Whole body doesn't have any strength. I'm too tired, whole body is so heavy that I don't even want to move a single inch. So tired that I wish I was dead. When does this illness go awayy? I'm sick of being sick. I feel bad now, feel that everything is so wrong now. I'm so tired. My eyes was closed when I'm typing this entry. Do i really need to check doctor? But what if the doc said I'm infected? I'll need to quarantine. I'll need to stay at home! I can't go anywhere else!

Damn it. Why does illness come to me at this moment? Sigh, I'm sneezing none stop, with jacket. So ill now. So lazy to move now.

Anyone want to volunteer to take care of me?

No comments: