I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Car symbols

I bet everyone knows some car have their symbol and most of the buyer is buying the brand name, instead of the product. During the olden days, I bet those richie richie people buying Mercedes-Benz because there's the symbol that shows your wealthiness. For example, this.

Photobucket

Yes, most of em are buying this symbol instead of the car.


Then, here comes the Rolls Royce and Jaguar's symbol.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Undeniable, these looks classy and does able to represent your wealthiness.


I need to let you know that today is the luckiest day of my life because I get to see something like these. Things that not everyone get to see in their life.

The symbol I'm about to show, is extremely rare, not even rich people could "afford" to buy it. Maybe that doesn't show anything but that does mean something to the owner of this car. I can say that he is a big fan of the brand, Toyota.

Photobucket

Isn't it so rare to the fact that you going to hail it?


*darth vader sound effect*


No doubt this does beat all of others cause you can't get to see it from anywhere! This definitely brighten my day, in some other sense.

Mood today: Photobucket


p.s: I'm about to kick some ball! Germany and Spain, in EURO 2008 Final!

No comments: