I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Friday, June 13, 2008

My subject

Is killing me! I can't really understand sometimes and I have quite alot of doubts. One of the doubt would be if I able to pass this subject or not. Mathematical stuff is not my field. I never like math before, now, future. I'm quite screwed up myself. CGPA dropping like water. I wonder how am I going to transfer. Sheesh.

These few days I've thought about changing a different route. I wanted to go for design, or more on photographic kind of design. Things like that does attract me alot and I do think I need a new environment to spark me up the motivation of studying.

What should I do? I have thought of taking a break and go somewhere else but it's rather hard for me as there's something I can't let go this easy. Decisions are tough to make. I wish that the matter didn't happen before, nor I'm not in this situation. God knows what He/She does and maybe there's a reason for it. Like what people usually said, God knows the reason.

Today's random picture:

Photobucket


Mood today:Photobucket

No comments: