I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kajang Satay

Went to try out the Kajang Satay with Ken and CJ this time. This time Ken was driving because he need to fetch his girlfriend Joey back to her house. Long story short. After we sent her back to her house, then we go to a Chinese restaurant to eat satay. They got various of choices to choose from.

"Ade ayam, lembu, kambing, ikan, itik. apa lu mau?"

Yes you see the right thing. Satay Ikan! We ordered 10 ayam, and 5 for the rest to try it out. First try, was very delicious! I can't stop eating, so do Ken and CJ.

HAHAHA!

We ordered a plate of ying yang fried mee as well. The taste turn out quite nice!

I must say, the satay and that dai chao is really delicious, and is cheap. Is too cheap that you can't really find anywhere else in KL/PJ area. Overall cost us MYR37.30 only! Whoever are going to Kajang, should try it out. I'm not sure about the address though, is opposite a mamak stall. That's all I remember.

Sorry that I only able to take one picture. If I take more, there's no more left for me! HAHAHA!

Photobucket

After done eating, we went to CJ's house to watch Italy vs Romania. And seriously, and no offense to any Italian fan. I do think Italy deserves to lose from the performance they showed while facing Romania. Mutu should just convert the penalty into goal, but sadly luck wasn't on his side. Hope he can perform better at the last match of the group stage.

Today's random picture:Photobucket

He damn enjoy smsing with his girlfriend. Sheesh.

No comments: