I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Two car pew pew

Today finish class at 3.30pm. Another sad day. Sent my friend to Pyramid then pick up CJ from his house. As usual, I saw a rare car today. This time, a Ferrari. Is everyone getting rich or what? Why they can afford to buy those high horse power car when the government just subsidize the petrol? Anyway, here's the picture.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


That's Ferrari F430. This car launched since 2004 until present. But nevertheless, this is somewhat a rare car in Malaysia as not much people can afford it. For more info, do dropby the Ferrari website to know more about the car.

Speaking of cars, I saw a classic today. It was a BMW 3 Series.

Photobucket


Photobucket


There's not much of this car's history on the internet. But what I know is this is BMW 3.0 CSI. I think this car started produced at around 1980s and stopped late 1980 or early 1990s. Is a rare car as well!

1 comment:

FALIQ said...

Hopefully can see more sexy cars in Malaysia