I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

College Life

Here comes my college life, again. I actually skipped the whole semester since early December till late May. I won't say that as a vacation as I didn't go anywhere, but I'll accept "rest" as the right term to say it. Anyway, this coming semester is a hard one. I'm taking a heavy subject under a short semester, which only have seven weeks before the final exam. I'm not really sure if I can do it, memorize everything before the end of 7th week. Final is between 14th of July till 19th of July. Hope that I can do well in this subject. I had this subject before, but is more on the basic stuff. But now I'm taking more deeper stuff, something more deep and hard to understand. Even if I failed this subject, I also have another alternative option. I might going to apply for several college overseas. See which college going to accept me, then I'm off to go. But , I have few considerations.

CONS
UK - living cost too high.
US - too far.
Australia - not much friends going with me.

PROS
UK - I can watch football, in the stadium!
US - The best Psychology course that anywhere else can offer.
Australia - Near Malaysia. Got Air Asia cheap ticket. Can come back and fourth

AHH!! I can't help to think of which I should apply for. Sigh.. I know I would homesick as this would be my first time moving out from house, even for study. I know would take more than a year for me to complete my syllabus.

What should I do? :(


Mood today:Photobucket

No comments: