I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Moving Forward

I think we did another step on moving forward to my dream. One team that I've been dreaming to beat, been train myself so hard to beat, been telling myself I can do it. I finally did, although we lost two map after that, but I am really proud of my man already. They are showing me how much they are wanting it and they show me they can do it. I believe the next time if we meet each other, we will be having a better chance of beating them. I know we can. I know my mans can. I know I can. Wait for me. I'll be coming back for you all.

Out of difficulties, makes miracle

Today went to my college to register. Surprisingly they said I've already registered, eventhough I didn't do anything at all. Weird eh? But I need to go back to college on Friday for orientation. I sound like freshies. wtf! Hopefully I can finish my college faster, stop wasting time already.

No comments: