I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lucky

Today I went Lowyat Plaza with 2 of my friend. Picked them up, then we head to Lowyat Plaza. My friend wanted to get a monitor and HDD, and I wanted to get HDD as well. I wanted to get 5hv2 USB but I was really in dilemma about getting it cause it's not a all rounded headset, so I was considering while on the way to LYN.

First shop, selling MYR409. I'm like "Okay, that's normal price. All place selling that price."

Second shop, selling MYR405. Okay, MYR4 cheaper. Maybe I'll get it from here.

Third shop, selling MYR409. Hmm. Maybe I should go back to second shop.

Fourth shop, selling MYR409. Okay la I think I should go back already.

When I reach the fifth shop, I was checking around and the price tag popped out. I grab it and I go pay cause I lazy to walk back.

This is the price I'm paying for a 5Hv2 USB.

Photobucket

HAHAHAH!

So happy! Got it for MYR349 instead of MYR409, which I saved MYR60 for it! After that my friend get his monitor and 2 HDD including mine. Overall is like, MYR1.3k++ Sexy siaaa <3

Photobucket

My gaming gear is complete now. Now I'll try to get a new proc after I got my allowance next month.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oi!!!

Thank me coz i drag u go Sri Computers after Cycom.. if not u wont find it k...