I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Entitled

Took a blood test with my friend today morning. I wouldn't say it's a disaster, cause I'm not having fever or whatsoever, just a little feeling of unwell. Hopefully I'll recover by then. Today I was quite happy laa. Cause it's the first time I really went out after I sick and I got back without having any fever or flu. I get to see alot of me in like next Monday! So I'll know what I have, and what I don't.

Soon there's another competition. I don't really sees that as important as it is, but I'll just play. I won't go fully, but I'll do my best. Because alot of people sick these few days, and my team didn't get to train. Not trying to get a reason for me to lose, but I don't quite find the urge to compete already. Maybe it's because of the management. Sigh.

No comments: