I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Class

Starting my class next week Monday. I'm so eager to go back to college life again since last year December. Few good things about it though. I'm not really that worried about the new environment that I'm going cause there's alot of friends of mine are there already. So it's like they are waiting for me to be there. Another thing is that there are good looking girls in my batch. So at least it wouldn't look that dull when I'm having my class.

HOHO!

My friend jealous. But meh, it's not like that mean anything also.

Anyway, the facilities are good, at least I don't need to walk like a dog to get to library, or take shuttle bus to get somewhere I want to eat, or walk myself to another block just to photocopy some of my assignments. And I don't even need to spend more than MYR2 just to park at the friggin parking lot they ready for us.

I think I'll adapt well into the new college life and environment.

Yay. Photobucket



No comments: