I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

College

Now I'm having 3 classes per week. Monday, Thursday and Friday. Which means I only have 2 days free to play games. =/ I've made up my mind. On the 3 days of classes, I'll look for part time after I finish my class.

Actually I did ask already. Hopefully my cousin's shop got vacancy for me. Cannot slack around but need to work harder now. I'll take those time I spend on working to do assignment or something, and gain some allowance.

Honestly MYR500 per month is close to enough for me. But I can't ask more cause last time I only get MYR300. Increment of MYR200 should be more than enough, that's what my parents think. So hopefully I get this job, can gain some allowance as well.

First day of class wasn't that bad. There's some good looking girls in my class. HAHAHAH! Friends are all around so I guess shouldn't be a problem.

I wonder how heavy is the workload for the job and assignments.



P.S. Seven more to beat last year's post count. Yay!

No comments: