I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm SEGI-an!

Oh yeah forget to mention, I'm officially SEGI-an now. Just that I have yet to register. The semester starts at 21st of August. Hopefully I can finish my course as fast as possible. I've been dragging my studies for too long. I think it's time for me to concentrate on my studies instead of something else.

B U T !

I'm not really happy about the management. At first I have to pay MYR100 just to send my transcript to United States to check if I'm illegible to be their student. If I knew I can save this MYR100 I could have just fuck them and go straight to the department. Wasted MYR100 for nothing. Silly staffs. And they actually making me feel that I'm not good enough for their college. There's this fella telling me that they having 70% of passing rate in their college.

Of course la! Your paper is so damn easy, which clarified by my friends who transferred earlier. If your paper is easy and yet no high passing rate means something is wrong with your college right? But I choose to ignore and just say yes to whatever he said.

It took me like almost 2 months to wait the confirmation letter to arrive my doorsteps. Before this I was worried cause my results wasn't that good for me to apply UIU. Whoever knows me in college they would know I'm actually a ADP student, where I'll transfer to another country to complete my studies. But due to some family issue, I was not able to transfer and I was forced to stop studying in my previous college and I need to move to another college. Bad thing is that KDU doesn't offer psychology course. If they offer it'd be easy for me cause KDU is like few kilometers away from my place. And I got alot of friends studying there as well. But, too bad laa!

Whatever it is, I've received my confirmation letter and now what I need to do is to register myself and I'll start my course right away! Hopefully I can follow the schedule and finish my whole course as fast as possible because I'm waiting to throw something..

No comments: