I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This or that? Or maybe those?

I'm looking for DSLR as I have high interest in snapping photos, especially beautiful scenery. You cannot deny that some of the natural scenery really attract you, like crazy. That's why I choose to get a DSLR instead of digital camera.

I have couple of choices actually. Budget wise, I'll think of it later. I need to know how much I need to spend on getting a DSLR so that I know how crazy I need to work for it. :/

First up, LUMIX FZ18. Saw this package at summit as Christmas promotion. Apparently is the cheapest so far.

Second, would be the D90 of Nikon. Apparently it's the easiest for beginner like me but the price tag kind of scare me off. :/

Third, D60 of Nikon. MYR1950 and I think I can afford it.

There's so many more model that I like but I don't know which suits me best as a beginner of snapping photos. I still thinking which to get and I need to start work my ass up there. I really admire people who own DSLR camera. Sigh.

The best picture I've ever snap was this.

Photobucket

I can take a better picture if I have DSLR that time.

No comments: