I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Out of random, random.

Tomorrow gonna work at Sunway Pyramid for this Comic Feast that they are currently running. Apparently I just need to stand there and take care of the booth. Shouldn't be any harder than that I guess. :/

I went for a tournament today, knocked out two teams and left. I was suppose to be there tomorrow but unfortunately I have to work, so I'll need to skip it and go work. I finally know how's the feeling of it when you taunt one and they have absolute no idea how to fight back. It really feels good and I kind of like that feeling, especially he was someone you don't really like it at the first place. I must say, I feel "syok".

Oh yes I finished my exam this Thursday, which was 3 days ago. I was eager to wait for this holiday to come cause I thought I planned alot of stuff to do but apparently I didn't really have much things to do afterall. I think I need to have a more detail planning next time before I'm heading to a holiday so that I won't waste my holiday like what I used to do last time. Two weeks of holiday, until 11th of January 2010. What should I do in between? I plan to find work during this period of time but work isn't easy to find if you ask me. I really want to work for my DSLR but it seems like it's not easy afterall. You want to work, doesn't mean there's slot for you.

Next semester, I'm taking four subjects but going to college on two days only. I feel like joining the gym, so that I can go there after my class but I don't know if I can commit to it, after what I did back then when I was in HELP, registered but only go like five times per month. It's really wasting if you ask me. :/

Speaking of course, I'm thinking of doing a double major. As I'm currently majoring in Psychology, I want to do Mass Comm also. Of course, for future purposes. I believe I could easily get a job compare to fresh graduate who only have one major. But I don't know if I should go for it as the workload is going to be alot more compare to now. If I take, I don't know if I can drop it or not as what Ms.Citra said. Man this is really getting my head.

Recently nothing good happen to me, besides the finals which turns out to be quite an easy task for me. Hopefully I can pass with flying colors. I don't think I should waste anymore time on education. I should start depend on myself in-terms of living expenses and others. I'm an adult and I cannot depend my parent forever. I need to grow up!

No comments: