I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New part!

Finally, got all the parts for my new PC. Although is not i7, but it's good enough now. Don't really want to spend anymore on PC already. So, I'll stay as it is. I'm so exciting about it now!

Anyway, I worked in PC Fair during the weekend. Honestly, I enjoy it alot. Although I'm almost drop dead when I reach home, but it's a experience full with fun. I know alot of people from there and took quite a lot of pictures. Sneak peak..

Photobucket

Go to my facebook for more pictures. :)

Next week would be my first exam in SEGI College. Honestly I don't know what to do now. Study? Don't feel like it. Game, don't feel like it as well. What I want to do is to lose some weight. HAHAHAHHA! I realized I'm kind of.. fat taking space while snapping a photo. Hmm..

No comments: