I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Monday, December 28, 2009

First time

For the first time, I actually struggle to do it. Everytime when I wanted to do it, I'll just say it to them and hoping they would say nice things and ask me not to. But this time, I'm kind of struggle to tell them about it. But I know it's the right choice for me to do, also right choice for me to step down. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing but I just feel like it's time. After so many times I've tried to do it, this is the first time I actually felt that there's need for me to do so.

Reason for me to step down? I'm just not good enough to be part of em. I can't be the best, so I decide to die like the rest. It's as simply as that. But I would prefer to do something from the back. Something that I was hoping to be but due to some restriction that I had, I can't. Hopefully after I tell them my decision I could do something different. I'm just too tired to even try to save it when people taking me as a pinch of salt.

There's only one thing left in my mind. Would they ever speak to me again after I tell them my decision?

No comments: