I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Friendship?

Human being can be so cruel at times. Sometimes I just can't figure out why people can be so mean to others, especially someone who did nothing to him or whatsoever. I don't get it.

Aren't friend suppose to help each other? What I felt now is a stab on my back, worse still I knew he did it and I cannot do anything about it because I appreciate what me and him have. We have so many common friends and I don't want to make it worse by confronting him because I know it's gonna be explosive.

Why is this happening? I really got no idea. I don't think I did anything wrong and yet I had this kind of treatment. How is that fair to me?

Everyone is so selfish to the fact that they only care about themselves. Why can't this world to be a better place where everyone share everything with different kind of people, no matter what's their race, religion or even nationality? This world wouldn't be in this condition if everyone willing to share everything with everyone

Human are greedy. That's the reason of existance of Seven Deadly Sins.

No comments: