I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Comic Feast

Never in my life had been such hectic, exciting and at the same time, uneasy feelings come at the same time. Yes I went for Comic Feast. I was working at GameAxis booth to promote the magazine. Basically I just sit there and wait for money to come setup the booth for the gamers to play PS3 games like NFS:Shift, Street Fighter 4, Fifa 10, and the game that had never changed since we turned on, Rock Band. I don't quite get the idea why people are so obsess with rock band. Retards must be suck so bad in music, he/she has to fulfill his/her dream by playing the music game. So nice meh?

Anyways, comic feast was a blast, without a fucking doubt! It was so successful that one of my friend want to cosplay for the next year! Personally I find these events are a good way to make friends and also take a nice picture of yourself and put it into your personal space. I did took some pictures and I swore to myself that I'm definitely getting a DSLR for myself before end of this year because I'm literally cursing myself for not having a better camera to take the cosplay pictures! ):

Oh if you want to see the pictures, go my facebook to check it out! :) Not much pictures but at least there's something to see. :P

Comic Fiesta pictures!

No comments: