I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Finals, and other things.

My lecturer not really liked the video I made, FOR MONTHS! Okay maybe I am a little over-exaggerate but still?! I spent countless hours to do this video. :( Finally this week has come to an end. Submitted 6 assignment on Wednesday and Friday, did 2 presentation on Tuesday and Thursday. Woooooo finally I am off the project. Nothing much for me to worry except the scrap book and finals that are due next week. Scrap book should not be a problem since I just need to find the history of Bajau and such. The only thing I am worried are my finals. Also not to mention that I spent alot this week just to do my printings! I think at least 50 bucks burned to printings. Kind of overspent this semester!

Monday - News Reporting / 9.30am till 11.30am
Wednesday - College Algebra / 9.30am till 11.30am, Moral Studies / 1pm - 3pm
Friday - Intercultural Communication / 4pm till 6pm

Good god! I am in the verge of mental breakdown after going through so many rough weeks. Although I had already over the most toughest week, but still finals is not going to be easy as well. Hopefully the coming week will go easy on me.

No comments: