I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Friday, December 10, 2010

"Suey" day!

In Hokkien, whenever someone said: "Wah today I damn suey ah!" means they had a really bad day.

I was trapped in a lift, first time in my life I was trapped in a friggin lift while I was on my way to examination hall for my Moral paper! I was like "wtf?!" when the lift stopped at 6th floor while my examination hall was located at 9th floor. But weird enough that I did not have slight fear on that incident, but was laughing all the way with my friend whose trapped as well. It took them like 5 minutes for them to noticed that we were trapped and at least 10 minutes for them to save us. And yes, my friend and I was late for the test but that was not the most "suey" part.

When I reached the examination hall, I thought they would ask why are we late. But instead of that question, they asked another! "Who sent you guys up?" the examiner asked. I was confused because the seating indicated that I was suppose to take my paper on the 9th floor. So why was she asking me this question? Apparently there was a mixed up with the schedule and after sat down for 5 minutes watching people doing their papers, my friends and I was being called to go down to 1st floor to take our finals. Seriously, they need to improve in this. Luckily this is not a very important paper or else I am going to file a complain about it! -_-

On the other hand, my friend won 4 premier tickets to watch Narnia on Cineleisure. That movie was awesome. Guess my day was not that "suey" afterall. TEEHEE!

No comments: