I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Broga Hills

I went Broga Hills with friends this morning! We went at around 3 in the morning, reach Semenyih around 4 ish. But since all of us haven't been there before, we ended up went to the wrong place. But luckily we found the place before everyone moved. I admit, it was difficult for me to climb Broga Hills because I didn't really do any warm up, and awake for 12 hours. So basically I am kind of exhausted and near to faint when I got up there. I took a 15 minute rest just to catch up my breath. >_>

BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! This is my first time climbing up to a mountain to witness a nature change; sunrise. I never thought this could actually gave me a new meaning of life.

One little thing that I kind of regret. We totally forgot to take a group shot. :( So sad! All of us totally forgot about this! ARGHHHHH!

Photobucket

If you want to see more, go check out my album on facebook! :D

No comments: