I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Finals is OVER!

Finally! My last paper; Intercultural is over! Gosh I had a couple mistakes on the table I draw but that doesn't matter since it is not gonna cost alot of marks. I'm guessing should be able to get around 8 marks? Hopefully 10 or more though. LOL!

After exam, we went to eat Poon Choy at Sg.Buloh! OMG it is sooooo delicious! There's prawn, chicken, duck, seafood, abalone and lots more! Whole dish took 10 of us an hour to finish! It is a little costly, but it is worth it cause there's various of food inside the dish! It is been so long I actually that relax and drink with friends. We went Friendscino cafe had a couple of drinks, then we went back at approximately 1 in the morning.

I am a free man until January! Ask me out k? :D

No comments: