I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Next week; do or die

Though this week isn't that hectic, it's still quite happening. Was suppose to have presentation on Tuesday, ended up the lecturer say next week. -_- Damn suey la! Now left Friday, news reporting presentation and booth on the Saturday.

Next week! It's the most hectic week of this semester. First, one presentation on Monday for news reporting, then Tuesday college algebra presentation and report on Moral Ethics. Then Thursday one report and presentation from Intercultural. Last but not least, SIX assignment from photography due on Friday. Although it seem that I've almost completed my photography assignment, but I just not really convinced my work.

After that week, 4 finals is coming to me. Hopefully I can cope this through well. Toughest 47th week of all.

No comments: