I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Today's happening

I need to go KLCC tomorrow afternoon to have the training for PC fair. Yes, I got a job in PC fair, selling gadgets for Clarion. Yay to myself, finally I got a job which can withstand my expenses after I found out my wallet left MYR30+ and MYR50+ in my bank. Oh god I really need jobs right now. So dead broke! ARGHHHHH!

Had an interview this afternoon with my friend and I have a strong feeling that he is going to hire both of us because we're students, as the best occupation for his job position availability. Although there's one minus side where we only can work part-time, where it's a disadvantage to us. :/

After the interview, we went to look for Shane for a drink. Ended up we watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice! LOL! At first I thought it's like another Harry Potter alike movie, but I was wrong. I enjoyed the movie, from start till the end. Luckily it's not like another Harry Pothead Potter movie else I'd bored to death..

Photobucket

After the movie, we went to Klang to have our dinner and my friend have to accompany her boyfriend to have their candle light dinner. So me and Shane went look for Kew Sing, who was at Klang doing his work. Then have Boston Seafood there. But too bad, it's not open or it closed earlier than we expected.

Ended up, we came here;
Photobucket

The food we ordered;
Photobucket
Photobucket

After we finish our dinner, we went I-City!
Photobucket

It is really an unspeakable joy for me to have such relaxing "trip"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There are more but I am just too lazy to post all the pictures here. Go check it out at my photobucket if you want to see more of these nice pictures.

Off to sleep with this song stuck in my head. <3


1 comment:

a F i Q said...

Lol. You working at PC fair. Hope to see u there.