I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pikom PC Fair 2010



Worked in PC fair for the last weekend. It was fun and awesome! I get to know alot of friends and most of them are girls! HEHE!

I was selling a netbook cost MYR399. Although I didn't do really good in persuading people in purchasing it, but still I'm quite satisfied with my performance. I even got sore throat for now cause I shouted too much during the last day of PC fair. >_>

So tired after three days of work. And the pay is coming in two weeks later. Poor me! And the price for a meal in KLCC is crazy! MYR8 for a Lam Mee and MYR10 for a chicken rice + mineral water! So fucking expensiveee! ARGHHHH!

I need more jobs! <3

*No picture cause I was working all the time. ):

3 comments:

alantanblog said...

U got no PC Fair photo 2 share?

Darren said...

Sorry I was working all the time. Don't even have enough time to have my dinner and lunch. :S

a said...

Note: If you're working at KLCC, the cheapest place to eat would be either at KLCC Food Court, Avenue K Food Court or Plaza Central nearby the Pelita Nasi Kandar.

Being working there for 8 months teaches me how to get good and cheap food at KL Golden Triangle xD