I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Off to Thailand!

That's what my mom gonna be at for next few days. So for the mean time, I'm all alone by myself cause I know my sister definitely going to be out for the whole day. I need to think of what can I do this three days cause my mom going Hup Chai for 3 days, coming back on the Tuesday night.

Monday, I'm going to apply PTPTN and wait for them to contact me cause the bursary said it is going to take more than a month for them to approve my loan. So at the mean time, all I can do is wait. After that, do installment for my college fee then I can get my results. Oh my god, I don't see them doing things so efficient besides asking money from the student. .____.

Anyways, I found out my result even before I took my result slip. So after when I get my result, first thing I'm going to do is to talk to the lecturer, see which part I screw up the most. Because I'm really expecting at least a C for Interpersonal Communication. But she gave me a D. So worst case scenario would be me paying another MYR100 to remark my paper. Hopefully I can get C from there. :S

Part time job! I'm too lazy to find now, I'll just wait for that guy to call me and my friend to see if there's any available position because that fella say going to delay the opening. So latest would be around September. Yay!

No comments: