I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Life isn't the same two years ago.

Sometimes I wonder, if this changes will ever benefit me. When I think deeply, in a way it does benefit me in terms of shaping me into a better person. But I do wonder what if there's no such event happened to me, will I be what I am today?

I was only 21 when I knew about that. I had to carry such burden at the age of 21, where I suppose to enjoy my adulthood. So, should I blaming people or do something about it? I can't remember what I did that time but I know what I'm doing now. I'm trying to make things right. I've been looking for part time job, event job from every advert I encounter.

For now, I just want to earn my own money without asking my mother for allowance. I'm already 23 and there's no room for me to kept on ask my mother for money just because I'm still studying. If that happened few years back, I wouldn't give a damn about it because I'm still a immature kid who thinks one kind.

Now, I've changed. I'm more talkative, friendly and prone to making friends. Maybe the maturity comes along when I grow older, who knows. (: But what I know is that I will try my best not to be a spoil brat like I was last time.

Double degree is not easy as it seems, but it's not as hard as I thought would be. I'm confident that I can complete the syllabus and I will graduate, attend convocation, make my mother and my sisters proud. It's been such a long time since I actually wrote my feelings that I'm trying to hide. It's actually feels great after I let it out and also I can reinforce my goal.

No comments: