I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

New semester coming soon!

This is the last weekend I will ever spend before my college starts. Sigh, everything happened so fast. But luckily I'm done with my syllabus in time, now I just need to wait for the department to get my degree plan from UIU, then I can start follow up my syllabus. Since I got band 6 for my IELTS test, I can take UIU subjects anytime.

But currently I am having five subjects in this semester. Hopefully I can do well in this semester. Moral is taking two months only. So that wouldn't be affecting my syllabus at all. As for photography and intercultural, there will be no final exam. Intro to news reporting is a general subject on how to do news report, that should be come in handy for me as I had did some new reporting last time during part time work. As for the last subject; college algebra, maybe I need to put more effort into it since I am really suck at math. However, I have friends to take it with me so I guess that should be quite okay. As long as I get into groups with them, I'm good. <3

Next semester starts! I need to be more focus! Cut down games and such. Maybe spend more time on doing assignment, and not to mention I have part time job as well. I can do it. I know I definitely can handle the pressure.

No comments: