I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My PC is back and some random stuff.

Finally! After so long of waiting and waiting AND waiting, my motherboard of my i5 finally back from RMA. It took me from 28th of Feb until 30th of April. That's more than a month without a proper PC to do my assignment and shit. Oh god you can't imagine that life with a crappy PC. >_> Of course, I need to thank Navine a.k.a SupahSub to installing back my PC together as one piece. :D

SO! Finally! I'm with my i5 now and I need to start do my projects as well. If not when next semester comes I have no time to do it at all.

Speaking of college, I'm going to have my speech test coming Tuesday. Oh my god I don't know if I can pass MUET or not. Although people been saying "It's not hard! Oh come on, don't worry about it! I'm sure you'll do just fine!" But I sense that I might have a great chance of retaking it again cause I have no confident at all during the test and I am worried like shit now. :/ Hopefully I can get at least Band 4 so that I can start taking my UIU subjects.

Tomorrow, the day I don't wish to come. We'll be talking to him again about this house and my education. I think he'll be happy to hear that we've decided to sell the house cause he have no more burden over here. What a jerk. Only know how to avoid the problem and push it away to my sister. I've promised my sister I'll keep cool tomorrow and I'll just keep quiet tomorrow just to listen what he have to say. If he say something stupid or insult my mother, he's gonna get it.

Anyways, I'm looking for a part time job during the whole May. Anyone want to hire me? I can do all sort of jobs! Prostitution not included of course! :P

In holiday but not in holiday mood. :/


Planning to go outstation, just to get away from here and relax a lil. Possible? :/

No comments: