I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Exams! and some other things.

Exams are around the corner. The corner happens to be tomorrow! Tomorrow will be my MUET test. A test that determines if I can take UIU subjects for all the coming semesters. BAH! I never study or anything cause my friends kept on telling me it's easy and stuff. Well, hopefully like what they say. If I really fail MUET, I need to rush it by taking IELTS or TOEFL which cost at least MYR500.

So expensive! Go rompak bank laaaa! :(

I might be rude. I might be cruel. But you'll thank me in the future. No point dragging this relationship. It's already at the edge and I have no intention to push you off the cliff, but you left me no choice. I really hope you can live your own life. Good luck in the future.

Recently I've been spending alot of time at home, doing nothing. @@ I need to find a job since I gonna have my 3 week holiday right after my Monday exam! I don't want to slack around. I need money to sustain my life without depending on my mother. I don't want to add anymore burden to her, my sisters. I am a boy and I should be taking care of the family, not vice versa.

People who know me well enough knows that I am not the pray until something happen kind of person. If I want something, I don't pray. I will do whatever it takes to reach the target, of course in a correct way. I don't understand why people like to say "hopefully this can work out, that can become true." Instead of hoping for it, why not try to make it happen by your own hand? What's the point of you waiting there and pray for miracle to happen? Miracle doesn't happen without any hard work! Seriously, stop praying and start act on it.



" Life is going to knock you down, from time to time, just like a good boxer. The difference in success and failure in life is whether or not you get up or stay down and it's a choice. I choose to get up and fight on."
Written in 2008 by W.P. Garrett

No comments: