I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

College

Finally I've finished my informative presentation and my drama. It was a rough day on that day and also a memorable one. I don't think I'll be forgetting about it for the next few years to come. Anyways, I got 19.9 out of 25 for my informative speech and 19 out of 20 for my drama presentation. I'm not really satisfied with the speech but definitely satisfied with my drama presentation. I'm actually hoping for an A for my public speaking class but now I think the highest grade I can reach is B. ):

So finally I finished two of my major assignment, but I still have a statistics presentation and persuasive speech to do in coming weeks. This is bad cause I haven't done any single thing to prepare my slides or info yet!

Now I'm planning to take double major. The second major would be communication! I don't know why I want to take that but hey, I definitely can tell you the ONLY one reason and you'll say my decision is right! From what I see, if I'm taking single major, which is psychology, I am required to take 40 subjects, regardless of UIU or ADP. But in double major, which is psychology and communication, I need to take 40 subjects as well, regardless of UIU or ADP! So instead of spending the same amount of time doing one thing, why not do two?! Correct?!

But the thing is that, I don't have much time left. Apparently my time is running out and my fund are not enough to even support me to continue my studies. Reason? One and only. That fella. I've total lost trust and began to hate that man as day goes by. Eventhough he is the one who brought me into this world, but still I don't see him contribute as someone he should besides stuffing me the money.

When I was at HELP, I did not pay attention to my classes, I skipped my class and my CGPA was screwed, literally. But now I'm different. I'm concentrating in every single class I attend and I keep track of my CGPA now. I'm really wanting to make this work. I can't keep my mom to worry about my academic anymore. I need to be a man she dream of. I want to be a man she can depend on.

I know I can do it. But I need more time. Can I have some more time please?

No comments: