I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Road Trip!

Finally! Almost less than 24 hours to my road trip to Langkawi with my friends! I'm soooooo excited about it! After for so long stuck in the same environment, it's about time for me to go somewhere else to relax and recharge myself!

Many things happened these few months. I reckon I'd fall apart if continue like this. But good thing is that I'm going away for this weekend. So I think it'd be different after when I come back. But the shitty thing is that, class starts a week later, which is first of June! <_<

I'm still wondering how would my MUET and three of my subject gonna be like. Philosophy, Statistics and Public Speaking. I've calculated my Public Speaking marks. I guess I should at least getting a C. Anything above that is bonus cause my lecturer said this semester everyone did pretty badly. @@ My philosophy, I have nothing to say. Basically I'm just slacking around and I don't know if I can get B for that subject. I'll settle with C, same goes to statistics as well cause I suck at calculating. >_<

Studies aside, I'm gonna party real hard this coming weekend! Gonna take lotsa picture and upload on my facebook when I'm back from Langkawi! Good thing is that my sister gonna borrow me her DSLR and I'm bringing my video cam as well! YAY!

RAWR ROAD TRIPPPP!! HERE I COMEEEEE! :D :D

No comments: