I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Iron man 2

If you expecting some blockbuster kind of outcome from Iron Man 2, I suggest you don't watch it. I can guarantee you that you will feel that your money is down to the drain if you insist on watching it with high hopes. Verdicts had came to me that the show isn't as epic as how the rumor spread, especially not as good as the first one.



I've watched it, despite so many bad verdicts coming to me from my friends. So I didn't held high hopes on it and I felt that it's around 3/5. The CGI was the part I enjoyed. The storyline isn't as anticipating as I expected, not to mention a movie that had been certified as "epic movie" is not epic enough compare to LOTR or Star Wars. Sad to say I think the first Iron Man was alot better compare to the second one.

Like I said, if you really wanted to watch this movie alot and expecting some blockbuster storyline and such, I suggest you not to cause if you do, you'll hate yourself for expecting too much.


No comments: