I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Class starts

So fast, May was past tense. Lots of stuff happened during this month. I went clubbing, had a blast. Went roadtrip, had a lot of fun. So many things happened till lost count. Which means I had a meaningful holiday during this one month semester break!

Class going to start soon. But apparently the timetable changed. There's one additional class for Biology to be taught by a lecturer where everyone say shes far kind than Mr.Chong. At least she don't screw you over during your finals. But the only sad part is that I have to wait from 11.30am till 3.30pm just for my class. So what I do during this 4 hours of freedom?! Hmm.. Now I'm thinking cause I have few options;
1) I take the 3.30pm class, and apply for gym so that I can go workout during the 4 hours of free time.
2) Ignore the 3.30pm class and go back-to-back class from 8.30am till 3.30pm but get to leave early to avoid traffic jam.

Recently just too much of unhappy moment until I am really exhausted, literally. But luckily I have my friends to accompany me for roadtrip to Langkawi. I'm really grateful that I have friends like them, although the real intention of that roadtrip wasn't for me, but is more than enough.



Time to concentrate on my classes now. Need to score!



No comments: