I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So many and so little time

I have like more than 5 assignment to due before 20th of November. Like crap life I have currently. Damn it I need to work alot more faster before the due date comes to me.

Lotsa thing happened. Best thing would be the placing in competition and worst would be the group member. They seriously can suck my peanut and go off. Such irresponsible people and giving lame excuses for not doing the work she said she would do. Great so now we need to do EVERYTHING from scratch again cause she promised she could do the script part. niceeee.

One assignment is going down soon! Another to come. Wah it's like the stupid *******. Whatever, keep it coming. I'll finish it one by one without any hesitation or problems!

No comments: