I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Post-Midterm

Finally finished my midterm! It wasn't that hard afterall. Guess I'm just scaring myself. :P Anyways, I had a great time on exam. Seems is alot more easier than i thought. :D But I can't really answer for American Civilization cause I had couple of questions that i don't get it. :/

WHATEVER! It's all past. Screw it.

I'm planning to get a i7. Which should I go for? :/ I'm really scratching my head off to get a PC but I have no idea which is better. Already had few in mind and still thinking about it. Anyways, I gonna get a new PC for new games! :D

COD:MW2 apparently have no dedicated servers and will be having matchmaking. There's only two outcome for this game. Is either the game will fail very hard for competitive, or they gonna give us the dedicated servers. How sia. :/

No comments: