I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Glenmarie

Went to Glenmarie with 2 of my college friends. Been wanting to meet them but always not at the right time. This time we meeting up cause my friend is having her birthday and we decided to go back GlenMarie again. Although not the first time but still couldn't really find the way. >_>

Photobucket

This place is so elegant, the atmosphere was so gentle. No tense to the visitors. The workers doesn't wear suits or tie, it's a whole new idea of making the visitor feel home.

Photobucket

Me and my friends went in for buffet dinner. It was a blast! We had a wonderful session. Didn't realized there's so much thing to catch up!

Photobucket

The restaurant was the nicest part. The design and such making you feel like you're back home. <3 The light and environment was designated for couples and friends. It's so nice you don't want to go back.

Photobucket

Isn't this looks nice? Want to have a bite? :P Seriously, that's the most delicious steak and lamb I've ever had. I've absolute no second doubt on going back there again just for the steak.

Photobucket

Desert for you? I can assure you that the cheesecake is so delicious, you'd take the whole thing when the waitress bring that out. Me and my friends almost took half of it!

Went back roughly 10pm. Drop my friend back home at Subang, then I drive myself back. I'm definitely gonna go back there some time!

p.s: I didn't wake up for class this afternoon cause I was too lazy to go.

No comments: