I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Project "Infected" Deferred

I'm not gonna make out a frag movie without proper synchronize, and not just for the sake of showing people. I'll try my best to make a frag movie that very much done with editing and stuff. It's not like I doing it for them. I'm doing it for myself. I will not try to do it faster just because they urge me to show em.

I've tried to make a frag movie in less than 4 hours and it sucked badly. I don't want this to happen. I want this to be, not the best, but at least people would remember about it.

I'm deferring it also because lack of demos. I don't want to show ONLY my demos. I'd prefer to add in my friend's demo as well. At least it wouldn't look so dull and boring.

No comments: