I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Post dooms-alike-week

Finally the end of weekday is here. Been seriously busy throughout the whole week due to the 3 assignment I need to submit this week and I joke you not, I've slept less than 24 hours for this week. I even slept inside my friend's car, that shows how tired I am this week. Totally have no time for extra entertainment.

However, it's not over yet. I still have 1 more assignment and presentation to turn in before my finals. OH-EMM-GEE! One of em haven't even started yet. Credits to my group members, who delayed all they want. Damn it if I can do it alone I'd do it long time ago. Bitches.

I never touch games for quite some time, competitive wise. Never train for quite some time already. I'm sure I already rusty like crazy by now. But meh, assignments and stuffs really made me have no time to even play the game competitively.

Now something is stucking inside my mind. Should I go for double major? It seems like I've already took 3 of the requirement subject to be major in Mass Communication. If I go for it, I have extra more subjects to study to graduate. If I don't I only graduate with single major, which is not really unique in a sense of I only can do one thing at a time.

What should I do? :/

No comments: