I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Monday, November 9, 2009

GC Problem

Had problem with my graphic card recently. It's either the fan got problem or something else. My GC temperature maintain at 70 Celsius, which is almost double of the usual temperature. Sad sia. How am I gonna do my stuff? :/

Went to a tournament and my team didn't really train together. But we managed to snatch the 3rd spot, which is a great news. But at the same time we lost in another knockout stage as well. Well 3rd spot should be covered with it eventually. :P

Assignments are still alot as always. Don't know why I can't seem to concentrate on doing my assignment during weekends. >_< I still prefer to do it during weekdays.

Chelsea won at Stamford Bridge, 1 - 0! Yay!

No comments: