I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dooms-a-like day.

So long never write blog already. Recently happened alot of stuff! My group had finally finish filming but unfortunately we missed out some of the important stuff. We need to go back to shoot again. >_<

This week is my dooms-a-like day. I need to submit three out of five assignments to my lecturer by the end of the week. Although I've done one and the other two is like 80%, but still I'm worried. Presenting isn't a easy job. It requires alot of practice and frankly I not even sure if I'm on the right track. Hopefully I am. :/

YES! Played this new game named Borderlands. Not really that new since it's already release like months ago. But I manage to play with my friends in co-op, which giving some time to release my stress while thinking about the assignment. The game is similar to Diablo2. You still can go around eventhough you max your level, have the best gun, or completed the game. Frankly I enjoyed every moment I spent in this game.

I don't know when I'll be free to update my blog again as I'm going to be very busy until mid of December. Sigh, though I like college life, but this is not what I adore the most.

No comments: