I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

My belated birthday dinner.

Today me, Ken Hong, and Chun Jie went to eat Korean BBQ. I should say, I've visited the shop for more than 4 times. Their service was absolutely good, their food was also brilliant. What more you can ask for? There's some picture from the dinner.

Photobucket

But I must say, their food has been keeping up to their standard since my last visit. But there's a food my friend dislike it and he felt that the dishes taste like the dump from rubbish. Lawl! I've tasted it and I don't think it taste like what my friend said.

Here's the dish my friend mentioned about.

Photobucket

Cannot blame me for taking so little photo. The food was delicious! What you expect? Go taste it yourself. :D Is located at ss2. Opposite Clinic Lim. :D

No comments: