I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Infernal Affairs (Funny) and Windows Vista

I don't know if anyone know about this video, but I'm sure that all my friends would know about this by now. This is hilarious, taken from the movie named Infernal Affairs, a.k.a 无间道. Starring Andy Lau and some other big name actors. The funny thing is that they took this video, cut it, and make it to another short clip. This time, is not longer about the gangsterism, but internet connection. Check it out.



Tiap-tiap hari online? Yeah. Stable? Riteeeee. *sacarsm*

On another note,

There's another thing about Window Vista. We knew it as a latest program that still hasn't really good in terms of the quality compare to what we are using. Apple, XP or some other program.

Windows Vista uses "WoW" as the first word when the users using window vista. But after the release, and getting well known by it high power usage and require high system memory capacity, isn't that WoW anymore isn't it? I was actually looking forward to use Windows Vista, if the power usage and system memory doesn't eat up that much power. Guess I'll need to wait for their service pack like Windows XP.

Here's the link.. Vista's "WoW"

P.S. It's Friday ya'all! Start the par-teh!!Photobucket

Oh yes, someone's birthday is coming up. Photobucket

No comments: