I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

One day trip.

Today was somewhat a day that I would remember for quite some time. Morning had a football session with Teik Eng and gangs. Sad to say, we lost the game to 3 - 1 but we fought well. I was abit outburst during the game. Prolly I'm way too over.

Took a nap after from football until 4pm. Woke up, go downstairs and my mom was no where to be seen. Then I heard engine sound. My elder sister is back! Which means my coke can, jerseys are here! I was so excited. LOL! Anyhow, I'll show the picture later.

I went to Chee Wei's party at 7pm. Reach there only knew that my ex-classmate wasn't there and we waited at the car until 8pm, only we go down and grab some food. After the food session, we go into his room. And *cough*camwhore*cough* abit.

Photobucket
Chen Lam


Photobucket

My turn to *cough*camwhore*cough*


Photobucket

Chen Lam and Chee Wei


Photobucket

Me and Chee Wei


Then around 9pm, arrived one by one. We chit chat a little bit and planning next round. Guess where we going?

Photobucket

GENTING!


At first I didn't want to go, cause I don't think my car can tahan. I scared my car would died half way going up and that would be very troublesome. So me and Chen Lam decided to tumpang someone's car. We waited at Damansara Shell for gather everyone. Was too boring while waiting those friends, we took a picture.

Photobucket

Winnie, Min Hui, Mei Lin, Chen Lam, Wei Ling


We go Genting at 1am. Now here's the scary part. The driver I tumpang, he didn't pay the toll. He just run through the toll booth without paying it. That's my first experience going through toll booth without paying. Was so excited and nervous. Oh did I mentioned about the driver's driving skill? I will not go too far, but is a bit dangerous. Anyhow, we reached Genting by around 2am. We continue our session at old kopitiam shop and chat for more than 2 hours. We left at 4am. Took some picture before we left. And it's like since don't know god knows when we last took picture.

Photobucket

Winnie, Wei Ling, Min Hui, Mei Lin, Me


Then two classmate being dragged by me to *cough*camwhore*cough*

Photobucket

Min Hui, Winnie, Me, Wei Ling, Mei Lin, Meng Keat, Kah Mun


Photobucket

The "taiko" and three goddess. Rofl! Camwhore then say la! >=)


Finally I got a picture with me and Wei Ling.
Photobucket


Random Picture took by me while waiting.
Photobucket


While going down, they chasing each other. This the picture I able to took while the "drifting" down.
Photobucket


Seriously, I enjoyed the trip and I also know what's the meaning of speeding now. LOL!

No comments: