I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Chee Wei!

May you have all your wishes come true. Sorry la Chee Wei. I didn't really contact you after our high school graduation. And sorry again that I might be late for your party tomorrow. I'll strive my best to come as early as possible. Photobucket

Photobucket
From Left: Aixin, Meng Keat, Me, Chen Lam, Chee Wei

Just realized our recent picture was the final year of my high school life. That's so 4 years ago. Chee Wei was one of my close friend during high school time. Same class since Form 2. Although we had not spoken with each other for more than 2 years, but I'll always remember you, as one of my friend that accompany me throughout my high school life.

I'll make sure that tomorrow I'll take more picture with you. Photobucket

No comments: