I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jersey

Warning! Post filled with picture up ahead. Be ready

I just realized that I have more than 15 jerseys now. All from different clubs and country. Well I must say I should stop buying or else I gonna be very broke. But sometimes is hard to resist not to buy them. Anyway, here's some photos of jerseys I took.

My first jersey was Chelsea
Photobucket
As you can see that the Fly Emirates logo is gone. Blame me for not protecting it.

Chelsea Home current season (06-08)
Photobucket
I've learn to protect it.. By not wearing it. LOL!

England home kit (02-04)
Photobucket

England Home current (06-08)
Photobucket

PSV Home
Photobucket

Juventus Home
Photobucket

Celtic Home
Photobucket

Germany
Photobucket

Argentina
Photobucket

Manchester United Retro Home kit
Photobucket

Greece and Olympiakos
Photobucket

Chelsea Home kit (old)
Photobucket

Barcelona Away current season
Photobucket

Japan Home kit
Photobucket

Real Madrid away current season
Photobucket

No comments: