I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Weekly catch-up

Still no connection at my place despite I borrowed PC from office. Walau eh. I'm so bored at home, until I need to borrow desktop from my sister to online. Sibeh kao lat!

Anyways, just got back from Thailand like 2 days ago. I had so much fun while I'm there! Compare from what I heard, there's less ah gua than I heard. Actually there's quite plenty of girls who are attractive enough for me to even look at them twice.

If you looking for picture, I'm TOO lazy to update. Maybe soon la. :P

CNY is here, so is Valentines day. HEHE!

Oh soon I'm going to a house party! Whoever is interested, do let me know! I'll send you an invite over facebook! :)

CLICK THIS --> Invitation link <-- CLICK THIS!

No comments: