I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Silly little thing

Girl, everything I walk pass you, you know how much I want to go in front of you and talk to you, introduce myself to you, get to know you.

You know, you're like an angel to me.

Seeing you everyday is the energy that brings me to work.
Seeing you everyday gives me the energy to go further.
Seeing you everyday gives me the strength and immunity to do what I'm doing.

But,

If I don't see you, I feel sad.
If I don't see you, I feel lonely.
If I don't see you, I feel disappointed.
If I don't see you, I feel unmotivated.

Is it okay?

For me to walk pass you everyday?
For me to see you everyday?
For me to talk to you everyday?
For me to hold your hands everyday?

Girl, you drive me crazy. How I wish you're on my side now.

You, complete me.


<3<3<3____<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3
<3



No comments: